Edison E27 A165 7W Dimmable Filament LED Goliath 24 Volt. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures a vintage filament style warm color. This style bulb is a filament style LED and uses the latest technology. This bulb contains 16 pcs of 4 cm long filament. To make a longer life we drop the output to around 1 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index.
The shaped glass is exactly like a traditional A165 shape and fits regular light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Use this globe in a simple pendant for best effect. This also suits large factory shades.
Fits standard E27 light fittings and our E27 lamp holders
This is a low voltage version of an existing mains powered LED for use where IP rating can’t be obtained. Where a lampholder and globe are using less than 40 Volts an IP rating is not required. This is a sealed globe however designed not to allow the build up of moisture inside the glass as would be the case for normal LED’s
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact fluorescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.