10 Watt Dimmable Filament LED TT75. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures vintage style warm color. This 10 Watt Dimmable Filament LED TT75 bulb is a multiple stack filament style LED and uses the latest technology. This is a dimmable bulb that provides high output at 10 Watts. This odd shape may be of use in a special situation where a special bulb is required.
This is a standard retrofit E27 and fits regular light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.