3 Watt Dimmable Filament LED E14 tube Bulb, this new form filament LED (Light-emitting diode) approaches as close as possible the look of a traditional filament bulb with modern high efficiency LED technology. A warm color temp of 2200K closely resembles a vintage tungsten type color. This bulb contains 4 pcs of 4 cm long filaments. To make a longer life we drop the output to around 1 Watt per filament. To make a longer life the output is kept to around 1 Watt per filament. IC control ensures protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index. This is a medium lumen LED and has Enhanced Protection & Dimming.
The shaped glass acts like a candle and fits perfect for crystal chandeliers and candlesticks with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Fits standard E14 SES light fittings and our E14 Lampholders
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact fluorescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.