3 Watt Small Edison Teardrop Lantern Filament LED E14. This reproduction recalls the historic squirrel cage design, with vertical filaments surrounding a central pillar. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures a vintage filament style warm color. This style bulb is a filament style LED and uses the latest technology. To make a longer life we drop the output to around 1 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index. This is a medium lumen LED and has Enhanced Protection & Dimming.
The shaped glass is exactly like a traditional teardrop shape and fits regular light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Fits standard E14 SES light fittings and our E14 Lampholders. This design is a small elongated version of the original shape created by Thomas Edison when first invented and perfected.
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact fluorescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.