5 Watt Dimmable Crown Silver Filament LED E27 GLS. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures a vintage filament style warm colour. This bulb contains 6 pcs of 4 cm long filaments. To make a longer life we dropped the output to around 1 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Colour Rendition Index.
The glass shape is identical to the traditional teardrop GLS. It is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Fits standard E27 light fittings and our E27 Lampholders
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.