6 Watt Dimmable diffused LED E27 short tube bulb. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology A warm color temperature ensures a tungsten type color. This filament style LED uses the latest technology. It contains 6 pcs of 6 cm long filaments. To make a longer life we dropped the output to 1 Watt per filament. IC control ensures protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index.
This is a medium lumen LED and has Enhanced Protection & Dimming.
This white diffused globe is specifically designed to be used inside our range of opal spherical and schoolhouse glass light shades. The problem with modern filament LED globes is that they tend to show banding when used inside a pearl glass shade. This globe eliminates this problem.
The shaped glass is a regular but tube size and fits regular light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.