6 Watt Dimmable Lantern Filament LED E27 Clear Edison bulb. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures vintage filament style warm color. This style bulb is a filament style LED and uses the latest technology. It contains 6 pieces of 6 cm long filaments. To make a longer life the output is kept to around 1 Watt per filament. IC control ensures protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index. This is a medium lumen LED and has Enhanced Protection & Dimming.
The glass is shaped exactly like a traditional teardrop Edison bulb and is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, multi-bulb pendant lights, as well as discreet lighting.
Fits all E27 light fittings including our E27 Lampholders
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact fluorescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.