8 Watt Dimmable Filament LED E40 G150. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures vintage style warm color. This style bulb is a filament style LED and uses the latest technology. This is a dimmable bulb that provides good output at 8 Watts. It is a replacement for all GES bulbs or combine with an E40 pendant. This bulb now has Double IC deep dimming system for wider dimming control.
The shaped glass is exactly like a traditional spherical bulb shape and fits E40 light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in an industrial pendant light shade.
Fits standard E40 light fittings and our E40 Lampholders
Unlike other types of lights, LEDs do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LEDs generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact flourescents.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.