8 Watt Dimmable LED E27 125 Round Pearl Bulb, this new form LED (Light-emitting diode) is an attempt to create an esthetically pleasing shape bulb and light source with with modern high efficiency LED technology. A warm color temp of 2700K ensures a warm color. The pearl is now a new frosted pearl glass for a softer highlight.
The shaped glass is exactly the same a traditional G125 round and fits regular light fittings with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Fits standard E27 light fittings and our E27 Lamp holders
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact fluorescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.