Edison Bottle shaped dimmable spiral filament LED is a bulb with many applications but was primarily designed for our plumbing pipe pendant chandeliers for use in bars and hotels. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures a vintage filament style warm color. This style bulb is a double spiral soft filament style LED and uses the latest technology. This bulb contains a double spiral/ helix filament. To make a longer life we drop the output to around .5 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index. This is a low lumen LED and has Enhanced Protection & Dimming.
The shaped glass is a new style BT80 bottle shape and fits regular E27 light fittings with good representation of colours at 2200K. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a single-bulb pendant light or multiple bulb type chandeliers.
We often see this globe used in plumbing pipe multi bulb chandeliers.
Fits standard E27 light fittings and our E27 Lampholders
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.