4 Watt Dimmable Zig Zag Filament LED E26 Medium Tube. This new form LED (Light-emitting diode) with modern high efficiency LED technology. A color temp of 2200K ensures warm color and it approaches as close as possible the look of a traditional candelabra filament bulb with modern high efficiency LED technology. A warm color temp of 2200K closely resembles a vintage tungsten type color. This bulb contains 4 pcs of 4 cm long filaments. To make a longer life we drop the output to around 1 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index score.
The shaped glass acts like a candle and fits perfect for crystal chandeliers and candlesticks with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Most importantly this bulb is dimmable.
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.