2 Watt Dimmable spiral filament LED E26 Edison is this new form filament LED (Light-emitting diode) approaches as close as possible the look of a traditional spiral filament bulb with modern high efficiency LED technology. A warm color temp of 3000K closely resembles a tungsten type color. This bulb contains 1 pcs of soft spiral filament. To make a longer life we drop the output to around 1 Watt per filament. We include IC control as protection from Hi/Low Voltage spikes commonly experienced. We also maintain a high Color Rendition Index score.
The shaped glass acts like a vintage Edison and is perfect for vintage fairground amusement rides with good representation of colors. Therefore the bulb is also fantastic for atmospheric lighting, in a multi-bulb pendant light, as well as discreet lighting.
Most importantly this bulb is dimmable.
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.